We are looking for candidates who have 3+ years of application development experience in C# using .Net core with ASP.NET MVC web design F/W and bootstrap for CSS styling. Experience with Entity Framework and WebAPI is an added advantage.
Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediately. Training will be provided in a Covid-safe environment after which the company will operate a flexible-working policy.
We are looking for a recent graduate who can convince us that they are the next Great Communicator. The role will require you to use your skills to create great content that will speak to our prospects, customers, and the industry at large online or off.
We want you to work with colleagues across the company to magic up engaging ideas, enhance them with skilful writing and then take charge of implementing projects with consummate ease.
Where you work is up to you. Even before Covid our aim was to provide employees with the space to learn from colleagues and tools to be effectively wherever they are. So, use our office or create your own at home but from time to time (pandemics permitting) we’d like you to meet colleagues face to face.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creation of communication material based on content provided by other T2 team members through editing, authoring, and designing media
- Compiling media coverage and media database research to support the wider team
- Project management of corporate communication initiatives such as the website quarterly relaunches
- Releasing product related communication to customers
- Relationship building and liaison with external partners
- Working with creative and digital resources to enhance the quality of material used in communications
- Monitoring of Tucson Technology web and social media presence and preparation of marketing effectiveness reports.
- Native English speaker (or the ability to convince us that you are!)
- Excellent creative writing
- Awareness of good design and an eye for detail
- Social media savvy (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- A demonstrable desire to work in a start-up environment
- Able to balance the multiple conflicting priorities inherent in a fast-paced organisation
- Proactive, self-motivated, and just as at home working alone or leading a team
- Strong and methodical approach to managing complex projects
- Knowledge of the tools of marketing wizardry: Microsoft Office, Photoshop or similar and ideally WordPress
- Ability to cast spells in other languages are a bonus.