Senior Application Developer
We are looking for candidates who have 6+ years of application development experience in C# using .Net core with ASP.NET MVC web design F/W and bootstrap for CSS styling. Experience with Entity Framework and WebAPI is an added advantage.
Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediately. Training will be provided in a Covid-safe environment after which the company will operate a flexible-working policy.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Code, design, test, and debug application code
- Undertake analysis and design work for new features to be added to the product
- Work closely with the product manager to keep the product in line with the company’s strategy
- Create and present ideas for improvements to software and systems (and include cost proposals with them)
- Testing products and updates before they go live
- Writing and preparing training manuals for customers
- Maintaining and supporting systems
- Guide and assist fellow team members
- Strong C# development experience
- .NET Core (mandatory)
- Web App development experience using ASP.NET MVC
- Web and Backend (MSSQL DB + Entity Framework Core Preferred)
- Web API Development Experience is an added advantage
- Rich UI development experience (using any F/W)
- Exposure to common design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, DI (Dependency Injection) will be highly preferred.
- Exposure to Blazor F/W will be highly preferred
Other Desired Skills:
- Great communication
- Problem solving
- Ability to lead, develop and support colleagues